Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Measure of Life

A glass of liquor is either half full, or half empty. A Toss of a coin either gets a head or a tail. A day either begins with a night or ends in a night. A race is either just begun or yet not finished. A life comes from dead or dies at the end.
It only depends upon the kind of attitude that any one possess or rather relies more on one’s own perspective. It doesn't really matter whether the view be optimistic or pessimistic, rather the thoughts may just hint the kind of personality a person carries.

Over the years it’s been quite clear that every perspective has built optimism or a dying pessimism. But after a complete introspection of an insomniac 14 hours 2 minutes and 13 seconds, i hit upon a great contrast.
Q: Is our lives completely professional or partially emotional??

Does the above query depend upon a person’s attitude? Is the glass still half full or half empty? What is the exact thought to be carried off? Who determines the measuring scale? Who determines whether the job is half done or just begun? Do all the philosophies fail to explain this little extract?
Both views either being completely professional or partially emotional may be taken to be as negative and positive, but these negatives ain't charges that may repel or attract each other, these are simple pieces of matter which do not relate to each other.

I didn't choose my parents. I never short listed who my siblings would be. I never created an uncle or an aunt. I don't confirm my life partner. I never say that "Mr. X." would definitely be my child. I don't meet every one on my own choice. The hearts don't get close with permission. I don't have a choice of friends.
All these things are destined for every human being; it has been decided and confirmed for every living soul. Given a choice for everything, things would have been a disaster.

When all these stuffs has been destined for me, how to i ever imagine to get rid of them. When emotions were already inculcated into every man & woman, then why aren't we supposed to value them?? I was never told that the following people would be your friends, rather its destined that who you meet in life. You are destined to have all those million emotions for a selected lot, and then what's wrong to say that life's partially emotional??

Again, every action, move, step, instance, moment lived by is definitely for one's own prosperity. Every little breath only helps one's own life. All the activities carried out by all individuals eventually is for your own self. Life is entirely selfish or rather professional. Each regarded friend in the end is valued to satisfy your own petty personal needs. There is no friend born in this world who can even do the very little for one's professional career.
Give it a thought,
Even your parents can't determine how well do you excel in your career. They might lent you a great position after your degree but it solely rests on you to carry the position along.
I mean there is no mechanism in this world which helps you for your own cause. Every action performed, eventually is to help your won purpose.
Give it a thought again,
I used my dad’s nourishment in my child hood, his support at my adolescents, his finance when I was an Adult, I used my friends advice for my decisions, his help in all my projects, his shoulders to carry some of my burdens..
.. I eventually become the most successful person in this world, but what do I return to them??

Isn't life all professional with every thing being used as a source you make your own self successful?

Are successful men emotional? Do emotions really matter after you have been relentlessly using and abusing all your factors until you succeeded in life? Don't you make a mock of all the feelings when you think about them only when you have become a successful professional?

Think again..
Do I ever succeed in life if my emotions are the first priority in my life. Why do I always lose in both of the ways?

There is one thing that has always remained, standing at one end of the measuring scale of my life, I had lost yesterday, I lost today both professionally and emotionally..
.. I fear thy future... because,

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back...
be it professional or emotional...
..I fear to measure life..

mE 'n mA lonE souL

4 comments:

juxtaposed2.0 said...

its not about emotoins vs success. What u need to realize is that even though i could be ur best frnd i would not be entirely happy if u were more successful than me.i am not saying that i would prevent ur success but i wouldnt help u become more successfull than me.its the way it is. Its the way people are.whereas on the other hand, ur dad or ur parents are the only people who want to see u more successful than them. U would want ur child to be more successful than u. It is after all emotions and success....

Anonymous said...

@ juxtaposed_blogger: dude the question was wats life ?? i mean z it emotional r professional. i mean definitely ur parents want u to excel more than they did buh wat do you return to them i mean as a professional, practically they dont need the money u earn thay want u as a person and going practical again u certainly tend to think either ways once u b a better professional u start thinking about possiblities u start looking more at ur own personal aspects i mean thats quite natural therz nufn philosophical abt it , its jus wat u do..
i dunno..

juxtaposed2.0 said...

i gues that where it is profesional aspect, you cannot be emotional and where there is a emotional aspect you sholdnt be professional

Anonymous said...

how true dude buh u knoe the fact is how difficult z to decide all ths, v cn nly hope tht v decide the best n hope fr da best to live the best ..