Thursday, August 5, 2010

to whom do I belong ??

The sun shines brighter as the clock reads 14:41 with the rays fighting through the molecules of the curtain, faint along the air inside the room, to be bright enough and let the black ink roll along the pages legibly and lawfully.
I had a strange feeling this time around as I landed at the Dubai international airport. I wonder if I have been over that feeling.The brain still recoils on the decision that brought me here. Having taken that step it’s almost the end of my stay permit in this country, as it enters the countdown...

The local authorities make it clear that no visitor shall be allowed to exceed the stay period at any circumstance or expense.Well it remains a fact that this country actually bears a huge no. of blue passport holders inhabiting their land, so they have had enough...

In the race of securing a work permit, I crossed a personal landmark of triple hundred applications to different firms and corporate with another record of absolute zero replies.The beautiful new, fresh, shining gloss on my bachelor’s degree doesn’t seem to fascinate the Human Resource Managers.

In simple words of literature, all firms do not require any kinds of me. (I might not be sure about kinds but I’m sure about myself), so I have had the honor and pleasure to be on the block list of all enterprises.

The other day I suffered a serious stomach ache, having going along the pain I suddenly thought of returning to a place known as god's own country (apparently!).
Well there the prime minister himself wants people to die of hunger due to increasing price rise, so that the country gets rid of poverty ridden people (as alleged by the left - communists).
The party seated in the opposition of the legislature feels all personnel with any influence of "khan" in their existing/past history are terrorist, so should not be allowed to live in the country.
The recession free (self proclaimed) companies here do not even bother spatting at an unemployed beggar.

Back at home, my repeated jobless sights ticks the pressure meters every moment, siblings seem to have a problem with the way I live and the elders repent the decision they came to twenty two years ago. The air in and out of my system stinks the entire living room atmosphere as I being the major constituent of the slow poison being injected onto my Masters.

Having stepped out, I seem to be the common link among some of my peers experiencing mis happenings because of me. It was all right unless I entered into their lives (at least some of them).I might not bother elaborating, but the fact remains some where down the line.

Flowing through the uncontrolled emotion (for the countless time) I recalled my lord! Again, my religion asks me to pray at a frequency of five per day. Having failed to do so I do not even belong to that community.

Wondering at all the possible aspects of life and living, looking back at all the possibilities and probabilities of the happenings, kindling along all the positives and negatives I stick upon a simple question...

Whom do I belong to??


at 15:51
mE 'm mA lonE SouL

3 comments:

Ahmer said...

Dil per haath rakh air bol... All izz welllll.... :D

Anonymous said...

@ahmer: munne kehna aasaan hai!!

Anuja said...

inshallah.. sab thik hoga!!
tension mat le tu