Sunday, January 21, 2007

does everything need a title..

Am I the only one who cares so much in this world?

Am I the only person who has all the feelings in the world?

Have I signed some kind of a contract to feel for everyone?

Does my aim/motto "live for someone" is rubbish?

shouldn't I think of myself i.e me.....
.....

The 10 degree temperature feels nothing with only a nylon on the body. Do I deserve all this for my deeds?

The worst thing a person can do is to misunderstand a broken heart's feelings, killing the left over emotions, licking off the remaining puss from the bleeding heart.

What if I do all this? Don't I deserve to be hanged.... die a lone death..?

It feels as I'm the only one caring in this world. Isn't these signs of selfishness?

I don't know for what reason do i have the right to exist in this world?

Do i not deserve the punishments of Auschwitz?

Do i not deserve to lie down of bed of thorns?

Do i not deserve to face the mouth of a blasting cannon?

I disregarded the feelings of a friend. I have played on the minds of the friend...

Do i know my limits of friendship?

Am i interfering in someone else's life?

Is my approach to achieve my aim totally wrong?

Why do i always think what others think of me?

will my questions be answered any day?

Today i ask this due to a cause.. I have disregarded a friends feelings for his ex- girl.

now,
Do i have a right opinion about females?

Should my friend love a female who hasn't thought for him for a jiffy after breakup?

Why does a guy miss things for his whole life while a female doesn't?

If female hearts are so stubborn how can they be future mothers?

Is a guy dud to miss his girl after breakup?

Should a guy keep thinking about his ex-girl?

All the hardships, the agony, the tensions, drugs, smoke cannabis.. for a girls lost memories.....

Why does a guy still think good of that female?

will my questions be ever answered?
will my lone soul ever rest in peace?

or I'll die with the quizzes unanswered...

will i ever find a heart to answer these questions?
or is it...
that i have no right to question all this?

It remains a big Question....??

logging off...
mE 'n Ma loNe souL

soul needs peace..
soul needs harmony..
soul needs prosperity..
soul needs comfort...
but the world gives nothing to this lone soul.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abhey chutiye phaltu main aisa kyun soch raha hai, i no tat u r too down cuz its been ages tat u did not sleep wid me, n u didnt get humped properly, hota hai......
u no wat u r the best person on the planet earth, if u wouldnt be there i would not be alive in tis got damn worlddd, apna moto is the best "live for sum1 else".... tabhi toh we both r alive warnaaa...... pata nahi
n wat do u always say "I disregarded the feelings of a friend. I have played on the minds of the friend...
Do i know my limits of friendship?
Am i interfering in someone else's life?"
man u no tat we never hurted our frenz toh phir yyy all these dialogues.... chukk it ...... if u love simran plzzzzz plzzzz i beg uu
n btwwwwww i lauuuuuuuu mitttiiiii

Anonymous said...

arey yaar.. aisa nahi socho.... hum log hai na :)