Saturday, January 6, 2007

Questioning LOVE!

FIRST : read the disclaimer at the END of this blog...
SECOND : READ the blog/ navigate away
THIRD : COMMENT !

I always have the habit of asking people the one magical question which none can answer...

QUestion is : "WHAT IS LOVE??"


NOw i imagine...in a very realistic way how these wonderful friends of mine would actually answer.This is fiction with a twist of fact in it.

SAAD : Love is a KHWARR of an excuse for SEX!Sfe legal sex on the bed in the house.

AHMER : Love....its crap...bull crap..

AHMER (After 3 shots of vodka) :
LOve...I dunno man.... i only love NJ man, I cannot live withoout that female man... I dont care what you guys think, I love that female man.....PUUUKE!

ANUJA : "Innal haathif al muthaharrikalladi thalabthaghu..." which is arabic for "THE MOBILE NO YOU HAVE CALLED IS CURRENTLY SWITCHED OFF OR OUTSIDE THE COVERAGE AREA.PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER".
To the Charsi's this means....C.D!

RASHID : LOve man.... it is the feeling one feels when he sees a carton or rather a container of malboro on his doorstep... evry morning.

LABI : LOve...IT is what Shah Rukh has for Preity in Kal ho na ho...actually the way he...(this could go on for a couple of hours, trust me..)

SUMIRAN : Love man... we are too young for this man, but i think for your esteemed presence from my esteemed knowledge that love is the integrated value of the tan inverse of the square root of everything man. LOVE IS MATHHHH!!!!!!! and YEah, i dont love K8 any more....

NISHIT : LOve is just an excuse for doing stuff man... it doesnt exist at all man... its just like people...another excuse for people to chipko onto all the rich people in the world.

JEFFREY : Love... love is something supernatural... a feeling rather, a feeling that chandler has for monica... Phoebe for someone... joey for himself... (blah blah)...Love is FRIENDS!

ABHI : Love is just plain shit that americans use as an excuse to sell their crap...

BLUIEEE : LOve... hee hee, i need more pepsi to tell u this one.

KOMIT : LOve is something that happens once in a lifetime ... totally non sexual and when it happens, i will know.

MITI : According to me, LovE is NJ AND CHUKKY!!(little does she kno...there mite as well be a community on orkut called "we love Miti, Our favorite Hathi"... i know at the least 6ppl who love her!)

And my favorite...

SIMRAN : LOve is not the feeling (definetely not) i have for every other guy... and especially not for GRIZZLY BEAR...i ONLY LOvE My BROTHER NIKHIL!

LOve... isnt it a wonderful experience??? Ive personally thought i was in it for a million times in my life...
NOw i am sure... you want to kno what i think of love...why dont you temme what I would!

MeE

JB signin off...

DISCLAIMER : EVen though the names are real... the thoughts are mine (read:its all fiction)... ok it may resemble reality...but it is not!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!!!!!!!!! :D:D
i love u mishal :D
yayeeee for the charsis :D
btw i loved miti's the best!!!! :D haha
its sooo typical of ahmer, saad n rash and miti.. im sure they wud've said the same thing u said :D
u rock :D

Nishith Shah said...

Okay...First
MISHAL:Love is something that I completely understand but cant explain. It is what I feel for my family but cannot express. It is truly mystical.(No Jokes...I am writing what I think you feel)

NISHITH:Love is something I feel for my family and friends. And I do express it to certain extent. But if you ask me if I have ever been in "LOVEY DOVEY" - Nopes. Hvnt been in it so cant describe it.But I am sure it cant be different from what I feel for my closest friends and family exept the additional physical part.

Anonymous said...

rock'n babes...!!!!
tht iz wat luv actually iz...
a legal scuffle on bed.....
(except for family)

juxtaposed2.0 said...

ok...
Not the comments i expected from the people who commented...

@ anuja : I love you too!
Thanks...but still, u dont sound angry about the CD issues?!

@ nishit : U got it point blank bro..mee and u...Cheers man...

@ ....... : 7 dashes, iknow not whu u are... mebbe a guess..legal scuffle indeed!

Anonymous said...

as u said... "for the charsis" soo its kool :D no need to get angry :D

Anonymous said...

whiskey iy was whiskey...

Anonymous said...

infact lau is........ the feeling when u die for a cigarette in the morning and finally u get one. u puff the cigarette down ur throut into ur lungs. this pleasure is indeed called "lau".
Cheers for ur sexy blog.

juxtaposed2.0 said...

@ anonymous#1 : Whiskey...it indeed was whiskey and not vodka..if i remember right!

@ anonymous#2 : LAU gave you away!

Anonymous said...

yea i agree... haha "lau" gave him away :D

Bee said...

hey. . . Cn u belive i jus read dat . . .aftr so frekin lng. . .dats xactly wat i wudav said. . .so tru yaar. . .u realy knew me bak then. . .its hard2 get such gud frnds:). . .u don realise wen u hav em. . .