Sunday, April 8, 2007

Looking Forward...to What?

Never ever look forward to anything in life...thats lesson numero uno that you must learn from it.

Never look forward to going somewhere.
Never look forward to going home
Never look forward expecting people to be there...and that too just because they say they will be.

Sometimes, people get a life of their own.
Sometimes, people take you for granted.
Sometimes, you might be the least important in someone's life...especially when they claim that you are the most important.
Sometimes, people tell you that they love you a lot...even when they cannot make a simple small sacrifice for u.

This is what life taught me the last one year...that I am alone in this world.

I have to fight my fights alone.
I have to walk my walks alone.
I have to learn my lessons alone.

I have to exist my life alone...

Loneliness has ironically started becoming my only company...sucking away all my memories...slowly taking away reasons to live...one by one...slowly, yet not slow enough.

It hurts to be alone when your friends want you to be there... some say that i don't call.Some say that i don't care...i don't even want to defend myself.Maybe because they can then give themselves a reason...an explanation...a satisfied feeling.

It is not that i choose to be alone.I can't help being alone anymore...loneliness is my only company on days.Good company/Bad company....i don't think like that anymore...

Life hurts...but you gotta live through it...at least exist...

"Life is a lesson,you learn it when you are through -Limpbiskit"

MeE

JB signin off...

4 comments:

Synonymous with Anonymous said...

oooh ya u goota exist thru bad times....
jus so tht ur alive n livin for the good ones..

Anonymous said...

oh man... this is jus depressing..
but look at the bright side...there will be good times... u cant hav bad times all ur life na.. aayenge woh din bhi aayenge..
we done have a choice but to smile thru these days.. and atleast sound happy :(

Anonymous said...

Depression depression..
Its contagious i guess..

juxtaposed2.0 said...

@miti : line between the bad/good is blurring...

@Anuja: sounding happy keeps others happpy... why add a fake element to this already fucked up life?

@Anonymous : agreed to that bro