Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And they Cry...

YESTERDAY
Another normal day...go to college one hour late...bunk the last hour...pick up some whisky and biryani on the way back home...get to the apartment and start eating...then go on get drunk...all normal...then we decide to go to the french classes.All this going great...

On the way down in the lift...a female friend of mine goes like "I wanna sit in the front of the seat"

HUH???!

Then after a 50m sprint to the car i manage to reach the door of the front seat...

Then begins the bitchfight.

GIRL:"Why the fuck do u have to sit in the front seat?U always do so...i never make an issue..." yadayadayadayada

MeE: "Dont FUCKIn tell me you dont make a FUCKIN issue...FUCK SHIT!FUCK you!IF u want the FUCKIN front seat just tell me that...dont FUCK around with me..."

GIRL:"I want the Front seat."

MeE(FUCK!i did not expect that !!!!):"FUCK you!i dont feel like giving you the front seat...why the FUCK should i take shit from you???"

Girl walks away....MeE runs behind her asking her to take the front seat.She doesn't...yells at me outside my apartment complex while all the ladies are staring at MeE and then girl does something very smart.

SHE STARTS CRYING!

Now the ladies stare at MeE as though he has jus finished raping the girl,thrown acid on her face,cut her hair and chopped off her fingers and put em in lil jars.

Thats all cool...dont talk to her whole damn day.Bought one more quarter in the night.Even more chilled.Woke up today morning...went to college.

Sat with the only other girl in college...and then we start talking.As usual around the female species I cease to exist and MeE takes over...

MeE : "You know what...happy people irritate me.Everybody is so genuinely happy these days.Aren't there any nice depressed people who i can actually connect with?And the only people who are unhappy is only u and me..."

response.....

GIRL#2: START CRYING LIKE A BABY

MeE : @###@$#@@@#!!%^

I just dont get it.... i swear...I just dont...

MeE

JB signin off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol bad days mishu
happens... its a thing with girls :P